Sunday 6 February 2011

Will my product answer the brief?

After fridays crit and deciding to produce a book as my final resolution, I wanted to ensure my new product would meet the brief's criteria:

Considerations:
  • Content: Star profiles
  • Categories: Chocolate only rather than sweets in general
  • Organisation: Alphabetically
  • Media: Digitally prins
  • Form: Book- each page = profile & datablocks 
Who is the audience and how can you engage with them?
  • Chocolate lovers
  • People concerned with health who want to be "Treatwise"!!!
  • Anyone with an interest in graphics!
How will they interact with your product?
  • Decode the datablocks to find out which chocolate bar info is related to
  • Use acetate sheet to overlay & expose true values
What are you trying to achieve?
  • Entertain whilst conveying info about chocolate
What is the function of your product?
  • Educate
  • Inform
  • Entertain

As I have been able to answer all the questions posed to us on the brief, I feel my book will fully meet the requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment