Saturday 18 February 2012

80th Birthday Invites

My nan is having a surprise 80th birthday party and my auntie has asked me to design the invites. After designing my sisters wedding invitations, I realised I could do this and took up the offer straight away. She sent me the details and the menu; as people needed to choose what meal they wanted I needed to provide a reply card alongside the invite. So this is what I came up with....


I realised that my target audience would be a slightly older generation, so I chose to back the invited with handmade paper which had flowers pressed into it as I thought this would appeal to them. I also provided a little reminder to reinforce the fact that it was a surprise (these old people do have forgetful memories, sometimes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment