Thursday 16 February 2012

Printing My Designs

Well today I was in college to print my designs. I exposed my screen then took a trip into town (whilst it was drying) to get some stock from an art shop which I have used before. HOWEVER, when I got there I found it had shut down and been replaced by a tattoo shop! Gutted. So this meant that I had to buy some cheaper stock and just run the prints through with that instead.

I also brought 4 t-shirts today which I am going to print my larger design on. This design had already been exposed on a fabric screen for the foiling glue, so I thought I my as well use it to my advantage and bang out a few t-shirt whilst I was at it. (This is something I have always wanted to do but never got to it!)
This will have to wait until tomorrow though as screen printing is now closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment