Wednesday 19 October 2011

WHAT IS GOOD//Concept Crit Feedback.


...this was my first piece of feedback from my group after my concept pitch. It is very positive and the only negative criticism is one which I actually flagged up myself as a result of presenting my boards; the lack of a clear definitive target audience. 





...these are the feedback sheets from the two sets of pairs who viewed my work. They are also both positive with some relevant suggestions as to where to take my concept from here.

All in all, I feel it was beneficial for me to have taken that time yesterday evening to reconsider my concept in order to make it more of a live issue relevant to the world today, although it may mean I know have a load of research to be crackin' on with! Best get to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment