Thursday 19 April 2012

Contact PDF

I have begun today thinking about designing a PDF to send to potential studios. I want make the PDF visible within the email as soon as it is opened, therefore I need the PDF to be eye catching but also contain enough information to put the PDF into context....

design scans





This is the first design I have worked on, I have used vibrant colours as a way of getting their attention. However, there is something about the design which I am not sure about so I am going to play around with the aesthetic and may even scrap this altogether.

With this I want to attach my CV which will be typographically based (using the knowledge I had learnt in my type elective.) Therefore, I can afford for this PDF to be creative as the important information will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment