Tuesday 31 January 2012

InPress Car Insurance

We have been considering that if we are going to be a design studio based on face-to-face client contact then we need to consider how we will do this. I am therefore going to look into the cost of insuring myself on my car (as I already have a car). Some of the expenses can then be claimed back through the business, but for the purpose of start up costs it is necessary to consider.

First I looked at Direct Line...




...a pretty reasonable £31.38 a month.

(due to me already using these and receiving discount)

I think this could easily be included in our budget as it will increase our client relationship.

I then tried gocompare.com










woah... too much!

All these companies charge far too much in comparison to what we have previously been quoted from Direct Line.

I also took a look at City Club Cars, as this was a company Bridget had mentioned to us in our lectures...



The idea of this is very innovative and very economical.

I then saw they had a scheme for businesses so took a further look into this...






  At first I thought the prices of this seemed pretty expensive in comparison to the £33/month I was quoted for car insurance on my own car.  Taking into consideration that you would be saving £125 on tax a year, £40 MOT a year and expenses for fuel and maintenance. Using this scheme would be beneficial as it would enable us to ensure we have the client contact we wish for as well as remaining economical and keeping costs to a minimum.
and that you can pretty much just pay to use the car as and when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment