Friday 20 January 2012

Task 1 Re-Visited

As I do not feel I fully answered the brief in relation to the four P's, so I am going to look into this further....

Product:

I am the product and my skill set is what I am going to be selling to the client. I currently have both creative skills and practical skills. My practical skills are: software skills, typographic skills, layout skills, screenprinting skills, organisational skills. My Creative skills are: idea generation, critical analysis, interdisciplinary and conceptual worker.

Price:

The price I charge is going to be dependent on the job in hand; how long I will be working on a brief and what the brief entails. However, from our group collaboration I have learnt that roughly charging £25 an hour is acceptable as a freelance designer.

Promotion:

I will promote myself by:
//Working on live briefs
//Entering my work into design fairs
//Exhibit my work
//Blog my designs on a professional Behance blog
//Completing Freelance work
//Setting up my own website
//Producing my own business cards

Place:
I will be in person be in a working design studio (the location will ultimately depend on what job opportunities arise). I will put my work out into industry wherever it is necessary; exhibitions, craft/print fairs. My online presence is another place where I will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment