Friday 20 January 2012

PEST Analysis

Political
 
-Arts Council England (ACE) is having its budget cut by almost 30%
 in the government's Spending Review. Which may impact on our
 possible funding and start up costs.

-http://www.defra.gov.uk/- The UK government department responsible
 for policy and regulations on the environment, food and rural affairs.


Economical

 -Economic climate-currently in a bad way, banks may be reluctant
 to give out loans, people reluctant to pay for my
 services.


-The euro zone crisis- may effect trading with other European countries
 and affect our economy.May affect me if I am working with clients in countries that are effected.

Social

-As a current student I only have a few commitments, however, none which will get in the way of me finding myself a job. Therefore this is good time for me to try and get a job within the creative industry.

Technological

-As a graduate, I will have learnt all the latest technological skills so will be able to use the latest softwares.
 
-Traditional printing styles are coming back into fashion so there is more of a market for print based material.

No comments:

Post a Comment