Thursday 10 November 2011

Talk with Lorraine.

 have just had a talk with Lorraine to try and consolidate my idea. She gave me a lot of scope for thought on how I can move my project forward and expand on what I already have.
These are a few notes I took:
//Notepad to include with pencil.
//Escapism: some people may doodle to escape from the pressures of their everyday life
//Art therapy sessions
//Other stationary marketed in similar way: rubbers as tablets
//Playset for children who want to become doctors
//New art store opening with a medical art range (advertise opening night and follow up workshops)
//Workshops run by community centres

//Redefine audience: consider how use product, where, why?

I think a little investigation is now needed, but overall I am leaning towards marketing my pencil for art therapy sessions.

Thanks Lorraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment