Friday 11 November 2011

Visiting Professionals//Generation Press

The Generation Press talk I attended today was extremely inspirational and has truly made me consider how I utilise my time in the studio on the course in order to progress as a designer. An&, who previously studied on this exact course, gave us some very helpful tips, not only to do with the course, but also when considering preparing your work for print.


Some their amazing work...











The notes I took ...which I will cherish!





The true passion generation posses for each piece of design from start to finish is clearly evident through the pure quality of the work they produce. Simply just, wow!

We also got given a beautifully crafted poster to commemorate our talk with Generation Press and Remembrance Day. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment