Wednesday 9 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD ...Progress Crit

Today we have a peer progress crit. We laid out our work for pairs of peers to crit in tern, thus providing me with 3 sets of feedback. This is the feedback I received:





In critting other people's work it has also made me see what I was missing from my own. Consequently, I have produced an action plan for myself to ensure I have a clear direction in order to progress:
//Decide on the tone of voice I want my work to take (serious/humorous)
//Consider a broader range of deliverables then focus back in (10..5...1)
//Experiment with colour and composition with design ideas (also colourways, typeface, shape, size)
//Decide on how I want to get my product to my audience (free give-away event, in-store, mail-shot)
//Plan 5 presentation boards
//Produce clear definitive list of what I am going to produce, propose ...what can I realistically achieve in the time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment