Thursday 3 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... Progress Surgery Feedback

Today I had my progress surgery for What is Good with Lorenzo, I presented my idea and showed my design sheets which seemed to go down well. However, there were a few point which Lorenzo suggested I considered. The main consideration being the method of delivery my concept will take; how will my concept get from the designer to the use (mail shot to companies, available in doctors/surgeries/student services). Other points were:
//Tone of voice concept will take: is is going to be fun/serious
//Consider the interaction between pencil and person: behind ear, in chest pocket
//What a pencil stands for: D&AD pencils given as a prize/for recognition 

Some useful points made her which all incredibly relevant to my design development in order to ensure my concept is whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment